The Aloa 28 is the long awaited successor to the Aloa 27. A clever concept and extreme seaworthiness in an affordable 28 footer.
The Aloa 28 is more than a simple update of the Aloa 27+.
- The bow has been redesigned and is now slimmer and straighter. This ensures that you can cut through the waves and reduces plunging because of the increased buoyancy up front.
- The mast is taller and has been fractionally rigged. This improves the trim options and allows one to mount the gooseneck higher. More headroom in the cockpit, even in case of sudden manoeuvres.
- The sail controls of the Aloa 28 are controlled from the cockpit. Reefing is easy thanks to the single-line reef system.
- The new Yanmar engines feature high power at minimum noise. The sail drive makes it easier to manoeuvre with this boat compared to the older Aloas.
- The electric system has been completely revised. For example, it now has a larger switch panel with GPS, radio and a built-in marine telephone